100 ton overhead crane is a heavy duty crane. It is designed with two girders. This kind of crane is generally used together with electric hoists to improve efficiency. It is widely used for transporting and lifting material in different fields, such as mining, construction, depot, workshop, building, highway, and railway. AIMIX Group, a reliable crane supplier, provides kinds of jib cranes with good performance, such as grab double girder bridge crane for factory, electromagnetic double girder bridge crane, warehouse casting overhead crane, cheap low headroom overhead crane, warehouse European overhead crane etc. For low price, top quality, various types, buy our crane now!
- Load capacity: 5-450t
- Span: 10.5-31.5m
- Lifting height: 6-24m
- Lifting speed: 2.1-11.5m/min
- Trolley running speed: 27-40m/min
- Crane running speed: 42-75m/min
- Work duty: A3-A7
What’s double girder overhead crane?
Double girder overhead crane is composed of mechanical, electrical and metal structure. It looks like a bridge that travels on the two supporting rails.
Mechanical structure includes lifting mechanism, trolley travelling mechanism and crane travelling mechanism. Lifting mechanism is used for lifting material up and down, trolley travelling crane can carry the load and move horizontally. Crane travelling mechanism can carry the trolley and material move vertically. This makes the crane load, unload and transport material in three dimensional space.
Metal structure is composed of bridge frame and trolley frame.
Electrical structure consists of electrical equipment and electrical circuit.
The structure of 100 ton overhead crane
The bridge frame is composed of two main girders, two end girder, platform, guardrail and other components. It has two types, box types and truss type.
The crane travelling mechanism consists of electric motor, brake, reducer, coupling, transmission shaft, angle bearing box and wheels.
Lifting trolley includes trolley frame, lifting mechanism and trolley travelling mechanism.
Lifting mechanism is consist of electric motor, brake, transmission shaft, coupling, reducer, drum, the fixed pulley group, wire rope and other parts. The brake has two types, single brake type and dual- brake type.
The cabin, a place that operator works in. There are some equipment in cabin, such as controlling equipment (linkage or CAM controller), the power distribution protection case, signal device and lighting device. After the hatch is closed, the crane can start working. This can avoid accident when person works on the crane or doesn’t come into cabin.
Safety check-work of overhead crane equipment
- Check to see if all motions comply with the markings on the control devices
- Check that brakes operate for all the motions.
- Inspect the operation of all hook safety latches.
- Visually inspect hooks for deterioration.
- Check wire rope for damage/wear.
- Check load chain for damage/wear.
- Check for proper reeving.
- Inspect operation of upper limit devices.
- Check for signs of oil leakage.
- Listen and look for unusual sounds and movement of all operating mechanisms.
- Check the hook devices for damage or unusual deterioration.
- Check that pendant strain relief and warning devices operate correctly.
- Check that safety labels and capacity signs are visible.
Features of heavy duty bridge crane
1. Reliable safety device, ensured quality
2. Strong material, good performance
3. Emergency switch, overload limiter
4. Large loading capacity, stable move
5. High efficiency, long service life
Get a free quote from us: