Casting overhead crane is an industrial crane. It has high working class, mainly used for melting in places with high temperature. Ellsen, a great crane supplier in China, provides types of cranes with reasonable design, top quality and suitable price! Get a great deal for cost-effective crane from Ellsen!
Ellsen crane inspection services
Ellsen understands the cost of downtime when installing new crane. We will work with your team to find creative solutions to work around your production schedule. Whether that means working overnight or on holidays, we will install and commission your crane in ways that minimize the impact to your production schedule.
Pay attention to check work of casting overhead crane
First is hook. Check whether the hook’s signal and anti-fall device meet the requirement, whether the hook has crack, weariness, twist, fatigue deformation.
Second is wire rope. Check whether rope type and specifications match the trolley and drum, meet the design requirement, whether the fixed devices, like clamp, line card, and block meet the standards, whether rope weariness, broken, twist, corrosion are out of limits.
Third is brake device. Check whether brake type and design meet requirement, whether brake’s pull-rod and spring have fatigue deformation, whether the weariness of pin shaft, spindle, brake wheel and brake lining exceed the standards, whether hydraulic brake has oil leak, brake gap adjustment and brake capacity meet the standards.
Fourth is drum. Check whether the drum body and drum edge have fatigue deformation or damage, whether the weariness of rope groove and drum wall exceed the standards, whether the rope-guiding, rope-arranging device meet standards.
Fifth is trolley. Check whether the trolley has anti-drop rope groove device, whether the rope groove and wheel edge have crack, weariness, whether the trolley can work flexibly.
Sixth is reducer. Check whether the reducer has metal friction sound, vibration, shell radiation, whether the shaft end is sealed well, whether fixed bolts are loose.
Seventh is coupling. Check whether the coupling parts have defect, loose connection and impact, whether the weariness of coupling, pin shaft, shaft pin hole, rubber buffer ring is out of limits.
Buy Ellsen top quality casting cranes
1. Durable material, strong adaptation
2. Complete safety device, reliable operation
3. High efficiency, save energy and cost
4. Reasonable design, good performance
5. Professional supplier, advanced technology
Casting overhead crane inspection requirements
Know where the crane disconnect switch is located.
Verify there are no warning signs on or around the push button pendant.
Make sure workers aren’t performing their duties nearby.
Ensure that the load can travel freely or without impediments.
Ensure there are no obstructions in or around the area where the load will be moved, and that the area is large enough to move and place materials safely.
Check that all below-the-hook devices are designed for the crane in use and can safely lift loads.
Ensure that the load capacity is less than or equal to the rated capacity of the crane.
Once the crane operator has checked out the area around the crane, he or she can begin a preliminary equipment checkout. Preliminary checkouts should occur before the operator touches any crane controls.
Process of producing overhead crane
Box type double beam casting overhead traveling crane
If the machine is operating in hard working environment, such as large load and high temperature, heavy duty casting hoist crane can provide more benefits.
Casting crane is the casting device in the continuous casting technology of steel making. It is applied for steel plant, smelting workshop and metallurgy plant. And it is specialized in convening, pouring and hot metal in smelting process.
This kind of industrial crane is designed to meet the required functions and requirements stated in specifications, as well as for the operating conditions.
The electrical parts of casting crane is installed inside of the main girder. The parts include heal insulation device and cooling device. The crane can work efficiently under harsh conditions, such as high temperature and dust-laden.
Casting crane consists of bridge frame, trolley, connecting traverse, long traveling mechanism, electric appliance and other parts.
According to the design and the national standards, the bridge frame of casting overhead crane is fabricated and tested in our workshop. Well-choose steel plate uses welded construction, and this results in lower dead weights with a high degree of vertical and horizontal rigidity, and smaller wheel loads being transmitted to the crane runway. With advanced welding technology, such as shot blasting and medium-frequency hardening, the toughness and strength are perfect combination.
The trolley of casting overhead crane is composed of motor, reducer, brake, trolley frame, drum and other parts. As a complete and independent structure, it contains lifting mechanism and cross traveling mechanism. The trolley is designed and manufactured according to your application and working environment under China standard.
The connecting traverse is the main loading handling device of the casting foundry crane. It is the main load handling device to hoist steel, and with the help of auxiliary hook, they finish pouring of molten steel and steel slag. And the two lifting points can make the crane lifting and traveling steady and safe.
Long traveling mechanism
The end beams of casting overhead crane work as long traveling mechanism. End beam combines with main beam, wheel, motor reducer, brake and other parts. The steel plate adopts shot blasting and high quality painting. Durable raw material ensures high quality. Two end carriages with wheels are driven by electric motor.
The electric appliances of casting bridge crane are installed in the girder. And the girder’s electric panel room is equipped with an air cooler employs rock wool for heat insulation. To reduce the radiation of molten steel, the thermal-protective coating is added at the bottom of the main girder.
Crane parts of casting overhead crane are customized devices of professional manufacturers, and have been approved for specific crane operation by our test laboratory.
Weight overload protection device
Voltage and current protection device
Emergency stop system
Polyurethane material buffers with top quality
Foundry casting crane steel factory workshop bridge crane
Double beam casting crane is mainly used in the place where the molten metal is lifted. The working class of the complete machine is A7, and the thermal protective coating is added at the bottom of the main girder. The assembling and test of the crane conform to the document which was issued by general administration of quality supervision, inspection and quarantine of China. The place where molten nonmetal material and red-hot solid metal is lifted also refers this document.
Advanced features of steel mill casting overhead crane
Heavy lifting load
Frequency converter speed control
Monitoring sensor control technology
Good cabin operation environment
Great processing trolley frame
Fault monitoring and control
Weight overload protection
Top quality long time bearing polyurethane materials buffer
Crane traveling limit switch
Cross traveling limit switch
Lifting limit switch
Voltage lower protection function
Emergency stop system
Current stop system
Current overload protection system and so on
High temperature resistance cable
Casting crane for steel rolling mill
1. Main beam – The main traveling structure of the crane which spans the width of the bay and travels in a direction parallel to the runway. The bridge consists of two end trucks and one or two bridge girders depending on the equipment type. The bridge also supports the trolley and hoisting mechanism for up and down lifting of load.
2. End trucks – Located on either side of the bridge, the end trucks house the wheels on which the entire crane travels. It is an assembly consisting of structural members, wheels, bearings, axles, etc., which supports the bridge girder(s) or the trolley cross member(s).
3. Bridge Girder(s) – The principal horizontal beam of the crane bridge which supports the trolley and is supported by the end trucks.
4. Runway – The rails, beams, brackets and framework on which the crane operates.
5. Runway Rail – The rail supported by the runway beams on which the crane travels.
6. Hoist – The hoist mechanism is a unit consisting of a motor drive, coupling, brakes, gearing, drum, ropes, and load block designed to raise, hold and lower the maximum rated load. Hoist mechanism is mounted to the trolley.
7. Trolley – The unit carrying the hoisting mechanism which travels on the bridge rails in a direction at right angles to the crane runway. Trolley frame is the basic structure of the trolley on which are mounted the hoisting and traversing mechanisms.
8. Bumper (Buffer) – An energy absorbing device for reducing impact when a moving crane or trolley reaches the end of its permitted travel, or when two moving cranes or trolleys come into contact. This device may be attached to the bridge, trolley or runway stop.
Get a free quote from Ellsen: