Casting overhead crane is an industrial crane. It has high working class, mainly used for melting in places with high temperature. AIMIX Group, a great crane supplier in China, provides types of cranes with reasonable design, top quality and suitable price! Get a great deal for cost-effective crane from our company!
- Load capacity: 5-320t
- Span: 10.5-31.5 m
- Lifting height: 6-24m
- Lifting speed: 6-13m/min
- Trolley running speed: 36-45.9m/min
- Crane running speed: 63-118.6m/min
- Work duty: A6-A8
Crane inspection services
When installing new crane, we will work with your team to find creative solutions to work around your production schedule. Whether that means working overnight or on holidays, we will install and commission your crane in ways that minimize the impact to your production schedule.
Pay attention to check work of casting overhead crane
First is hook. Check whether the hook’s signal and anti-fall device meet the requirement, whether the hook has crack, weariness, twist, fatigue deformation.
Second is wire rope. Check whether rope type and specifications match the trolley and drum, meet the design requirement, whether the fixed devices, like clamp, line card, and block meet the standards, whether rope weariness, broken, twist, corrosion are out of limits.
Third is brake device. Check whether brake type and design meet requirement, whether brake’s pull-rod and spring have fatigue deformation, whether the weariness of pin shaft, spindle, brake wheel and brake lining exceed the standards, whether hydraulic brake has oil leak, brake gap adjustment and brake capacity meet the standards.
Fourth is drum. Check whether the drum body and drum edge have fatigue deformation or damage, whether the weariness of rope groove and drum wall exceed the standards, whether the rope-guiding, rope-arranging device meet standards.
Fifth is trolley. Check whether the trolley has anti-drop rope groove device, whether the rope groove and wheel edge have crack, weariness, whether the trolley can work flexibly.
Sixth is reducer. Check whether the reducer has metal friction sound, vibration, shell radiation, whether the shaft end is sealed well, whether fixed bolts are loose.
Seventh is coupling. Check whether the coupling parts have defect, loose connection and impact, whether the weariness of coupling, pin shaft, shaft pin hole, rubber buffer ring is out of limits.
Buy top quality casting cranes
1. Durable material, strong adaptation
2. Complete safety device, reliable operation
3. High efficiency, save energy and cost
4. Reasonable design, good performance
5. Professional supplier, advanced technology
Casting overhead crane inspection requirements
Know where the crane disconnect switch is located.
Verify there are no warning signs on or around the push button pendant.
Make sure workers aren’t performing their duties nearby.
Ensure that the load can travel freely or without impediments.
Ensure there are no obstructions in or around the area where the load will be moved, and that the area is large enough to move and place materials safely.
Check that all below-the-hook devices are designed for the crane in use and can safely lift loads.
Ensure that the load capacity is less than or equal to the rated capacity of the crane.
Once the crane operator has checked out the area around the crane, he or she can begin a preliminary equipment checkout. Preliminary checkouts should occur before the operator touches any crane controls.
Process of producing overhead crane
Casting crane for steel rolling mill
1. Main beam – The main traveling structure of the crane which spans the width of the bay and travels in a direction parallel to the runway. The bridge consists of two end trucks and one or two bridge girders depending on the equipment type. The bridge also supports the trolley and hoisting mechanism for up and down lifting of load.
2. End trucks – Located on either side of the bridge, the end trucks house the wheels on which the entire crane travels. It is an assembly consisting of structural members, wheels, bearings, axles, etc., which supports the bridge girder(s) or the trolley cross member(s).
3. Bridge Girder(s) – The principal horizontal beam of the crane bridge which supports the trolley and is supported by the end trucks.
4. Runway – The rails, beams, brackets and framework on which the crane operates.
5. Runway Rail – The rail supported by the runway beams on which the crane travels.
6. Hoist – The hoist mechanism is a unit consisting of a motor drive, coupling, brakes, gearing, drum, ropes, and load block designed to raise, hold and lower the maximum rated load. Hoist mechanism is mounted to the trolley.
7. Trolley – The unit carrying the hoisting mechanism which travels on the bridge rails in a direction at right angles to the crane runway. Trolley frame is the basic structure of the trolley on which are mounted the hoisting and traversing mechanisms.
8. Bumper (Buffer) – An energy absorbing device for reducing impact when a moving crane or trolley reaches the end of its permitted travel, or when two moving cranes or trolleys come into contact. This device may be attached to the bridge, trolley or runway stop.
Get a free quote from our company: